35 Cherry Street, Plymouth, MA
Received Level I Energy STar rating!
This project started on March 19th, 2010 & was completed on May 15, 2010.
This home was completely gutted & rebuilt from ground up and comes with an Energy Star Certificate
- Approx. 1470 sq ft of living space with an open floor plan
- 3 Bedrooms (Including Master with walk in closet) - Carpeted from Kent's Carpetland
- 1st floor open floor plan including:
-Large Living room -Large Dining room with modern-contemporary chandelier -Large custom Kitchen featuring: *Custom Kitchen cabinetry in Mocha *19” LCD TV by LG in the kitchen (Above Refrigerator/Freezer) *Granite Countertops (in Butteryfly Beige) *Energy Star Appliances (All Stainless Steel - from Sozio's): -Professional Series / Deluxe Full size Refrigerator and Freezer (side by side) -High end / European Energy Efficient modern Vent hood
- High Efficiency Heating & Central A/C system
- Sustainable Bamboo hardwood flooring (Natural Carbonized)
- Sustainable PEX Plumbing throughout the home
- Energy Efficient & money saving CFL lighting throughout the home
- Energy Efficient Harveys Windows & Doors
- Eco-Friendly/Healthy Paint to be used throught the home (Low or NO VOC's-by Benjamin Moore)
- HERS Energy Efficiency Rating
-Off street parking (long driveway up to 5 spaces) -Large yard / private back yard -Large back yard Patio for entertaining -New Roof with 50 year transferable warranty - (Certainteed Oakwood) -New Vinyl Siding (Cameo Beige) & Gutters
The floor plan of 35Cherry Street was designed to have an open floor plan for easy living and entertaining.
(designs are MKE Development exclusive and may not be reproduced without prior written concent).
1st Floor layout2nd Floor layout (click on thumbnail to view) (click on thumbnail to view)
This property is within a mile to the ocean, near Court Street, shops, malls, Plymouth Rock and other amenities.
Photos of the property are shown below. For private showings please call: 508-212-7993.