96 LONG POND ROAD - BUILDING 2
3-UNIT CONDO BUILDING
96 Long Pond Road, Building 2, Plymouth, MA
Space Available NOW!: NO UNITS AVAILABLE CURRENTLY
Each unit has 2000 sq.ft. of retail space.
Condo Retail Space. 6040 SQ.FT. BUILDING.
- This Building is subdivided into 3 units consisting of 2000 sq.ft. each.
- All the Utilities (PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL & HVAC, GAS) and Mechanicals are new and under full warranties.
- The building is maintenance free with vinyl siding,and the roof that is still under warranty
- Utilities are all separate and based on each unit's usage.
Description of Units:
3 Units of 2,000 sq.ft. each - each including
- 2 ADA compliant Bathrooms,
- Basic lighting & New Electical Panel (3-Phase)
- New HVAC systems (unit C has existing unit but still warrantied)
- 2 Double Door front Entrances for Unit A & B
- A rear door entrances for all units.
- Unit A also includes a garage door and one side entrance.
- Includes a total of 40 parking spots on the property (includes 4 handicap).
Leasing starting at:
$18.00/sq.ft / (NNN) Triple Net Lease* - 1st Last & Security Required
*Triple net lease: referred to as “NNN” (in a triple net lease), represents the three major “net” costs: property taxes, property insurance and common area maintenance (CAM). A triple net lease requires a tenant to pay a Base lease rate while also paying other costs associated with operating and maintaining the space. That includes: utility costs that are not separately metered, as well as all costs related to common area maintenance (CAM). These " CAM " charges include all expenses involved in maintaining common areas such as water/sewer, trash, restrooms, landscaping, parking lots, fire sprinklers, the roof or anything that all tenants share.